We offer metal school cabinets manufactured strictly according to the parameters set by the Polish and European standard and are certified according to the Polish standards PN-F-06009: 2001, PN-F-06010-05:1990 (see Certificates tab). Standard school cabinets have divisions of 300 and 400mm width and two boxes in the column. We are open to your suggestions as to the quantity and size of boxes. Due to the fact that cabinets are used by children and young people, doors have been reinforced from inside, so as to increase their strength. Body is made of 0.8mm steel sheet; the whole is powder-coated in RAL palette.
Metal school cabinet is an ideal solution for schools and educational institutions, but it is not less functional in employee cloakroom and fitness club. Its ergonomic design and many variants of finishing allow designing and interesting finishing of any interior.
The basic information about the product:
- 12-door cabinet, door width 250mm,
- single-point locking,
- made of steel sheet of thickness. 0.8mm,
- standard plinth of height 100mm,
- powder painted in RAL colours,
- door/ body with or without perforation,
- equipped with adjustable feet,
- possibility of painting door and body in different colours,
- equipped with patent lock,
- additional shelf in each box,
- pitched roof as standard.
IMPORTANT: there is a possibility of fitting the model of the cabinet with fronts made of laminated board (wood-like), MDF (MAT or HIGH GLOSS). More information and examples of the colours and patterns of board is available in "FRONTS" tab.