We offer metal clothing cabinets manufactured using modern machines, with attention to every detail. For this reason they meet the quality, hygienic and legal requirements. They are made in accordance with the Polish standard which is confirmed by the certificate of conformity. Clothing cabinets are of typical occupational safety standard with divisions of 300 and 400mm wide, straight door or L-shaped door. Body is made of 0.8mm steel sheet; the whole is powder-coated in RAL palette.
Metal clothing cabinet is designed primarily for employee cloakroom equipment in health clubs or schools. It is manufactured using modern manufactuirng processes, quality materials and 25 years of experience. It provides its aesthetic appearance, functionality and durability for many years. Many possibilities of finishing options will satisfy every need of our customers.
The basic information about the product:
- 4-door cabinet, door width 400mm,
- L-shapped doors,
- three-point locking,
- made of steel sheet of thickness 0.8mm,
- standard plinth of height 50 mm,
- standard equipped with rod with 2 hooks,
- standard equipped with a shelf,
- powder painted in RAL colours,
- door / body with or without perforation,
- equipped with adjustable feet,
- possibility of painting door and body in different colours,
- equipped with patent lock.
IMPORTANT: there is a possibility of fitting the model of the cabinet with fronts made of laminated board (wood-like), MDF (MAT or HIGH GLOSS). More information and examples of the colours and patterns of board is available in "FRONTS" tab.