We offer metal clothing cabinets manufactured using modern machines, with attention to every detail. For this reason they meet the quality, hygienic and legal requirements. They are made in accordance with the Polish standard which is confirmed by the certificate of conformity. Clothing cabinets are of typical occupational safety standard with divisions of 300 and 400mm wide, straight door or L-shaped door. Body is made of 0.8mm steel sheet; the whole is powder-coated in RAL palette.
Metal clothing cabinet is designed primarily for employee cloakroom equipment in health clubs or schools. It is manufactured using modern manufactuirng processes, quality materials and 25 years of experience. It provides its aesthetic appearance, functionality and durability for many years. Many possibilities of finishing options will satisfy every need of our customers.
The basic information about the product:
- 8-door cabinet,
- 2 doors in the column,
- single-point locking,
- with central door,
- standard plinth of height 50 mm,
- division of height 1800mm standard equipped with a shelf and a rod with hooks,
- powder painted in RAL colours,
- door / body with or without perforation,
- equipped with adjustable feet,
- possibility of painting door and body in different colours,
- equipped with patent lock.
Available cabinet from 6 to 12 doors.