Metal lockbox cabinets are manufactured using modern machines, with attention to every detail. For this reason they meet the quality, hygienic and legal requirements. Lockbox cabinets provide a huge choice on the number of doors, as a standard we manufacture cabinets with 3, 4, 5, or even 10 boxes in the column. Usual width of a box is 300 and 400mm, although nothing stands in the way to make the cabinet according to the customer’s idea. Body is made of 0.8mm steel sheet; the whole is powder-coated in RAL palette.
Lockbox cabinet is ideal for schools and educational institutions, fitness clubs, but it is not less functional e.g. in the office. Due to various sizes of doors, different variants of finishing and interesting colours, the cabinet will definitely meet each of our customer’s needs and will allow for ergonomic arrange of any interior.
The basic information about the product:
- 16-boxes cabinet, door width 300mm,
- 4 boxes in the column,
- single-point locking,
- made of steel sheet of thickness 0.8mm,
- standard plinth of height 50 mm,
- powder painted in RAL colours,
- door/ body with or without perforation,
- equipped with adjustable feet,
- possibility of painting door and body in different colours,
- equipped with patent lock.
IMPORTANT: there is a possibility of fitting the model of the cabinet with fronts made of laminated board (wood-like), MDF (MAT or HIGH GLOSS). More information and examples of the colours and patterns of board is available in "FRONTS" tab.